Officer
Realm Name: Dalaran
Character Name: Elexis
After coming back from Holiday break Eminence hit Dragon Soul hard! We downed two new bosses this week:

Warmaster Blackhorn and Spine of Deathwing!

We'd like to say, "Welcome!" to our new member Thijs and give a huge THANK YOU! to our second tank Shikei <three minute cooldown> for helping us with these kills!

Congratulations to everyone involved in the kills and everyone who received loot!

We hope to see you all again next week when we kill Madness of Deathwing!

Attachments
warmasterBlackhorn.jpg
spineOfDeathwing.jpg
Founding member of Group Laser Cats- From the Eyes. MewMewPewPew: Furry and Mean. Formerly known as Group Awesome.

[G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell

Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara // Delete post
I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.
Site Admin
Character Name: Thijs
Thank you for the welcome. It's been a long time since being a part of progression kills. All the wipes were maddening, but I would not desire to go through it with another group. You guys are great! Looking forward to downing Madness and then all the heroic modes. Nothing is impossible!

PS- Is there a way to get a hi-res version of the screen shots?
Follow me on Twitter.
Officer
Character Name: Elexis
I think the best I can do for you is save it as a png, but I am no photoshop expert. If you want to play with it, I can send you the killshot template I have and the screen shot I used and you can see what you can do with it. Or I can talk to Haf, since he's the one that created the template for me in the first place.
Founding member of Group Laser Cats- From the Eyes. MewMewPewPew: Furry and Mean. Formerly known as Group Awesome.

[G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell

Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara // Delete post
I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.
Raid Leader
Character Name: Hafalgor
Congrats on the kills everyone!

@Kerf: You should be able to upload the screenshots directly here.