Pix's New Mouse Thing

Screenshots, UI Q&A, mods and more!

Postby Kerfanna » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Officer
Realm Name: Dalaran
Character Name: Elexis
One of my sister's friends had this and he didn't like it so he gave it to me and it's too big for my hand, so I set it all up for Pix. It's called the Razor Nostromo, so far it's pretty cool, I think. I almost wish my hand was a bit more mannish. It had a joystick for moving and buttons for casting and a scrolly wheel for zooming and stuff.

IMG266.jpg

This is my little hand on it, I can't reach all the buttons. But my thumb is on the stick for moving and there is a button under that and one above. The wrist pad thing is movable so that you can put it to fit your hand. And the backlight can be turned off and the intensity changed.

IMG267.jpg
Founding member of Group Laser Cats- From the Eyes. MewMewPewPew: Furry and Mean. Formerly known as Group Awesome.

[G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell

Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara // Delete post
I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.

Postby Thijs » Thu May 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Site Admin
Character Name: Thijs
Have you used it yet (in WoW, or another game)? How are you liking it?
Follow me on Twitter.
Pix

Postby Pix » Tue May 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Default Avatar
Raid Leader
Character Name: Pix
its nice the hot key pad takes a little getting used to. i can move it to anywhere i want and it fits rather comfortabley to my hand..... my biggest problem with it is walking around. useing a d pad stick at this angel is awkword. with some practice i think it could be pretty nice but i wouldnt go out and pay for one. as a freebie its a neat toy that i am unable to use to its fullest potential at the moment. my opinion might change as i use it since i will continue to do so.

Postby Hafalgor » Wed May 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Raid Leader
Character Name: Hafalgor
I picked this up a couple weeks ago...I'm in love with the buttons. Perfect placement; just still getting used to playing with it.

http://www.razerzone.com/swtor/mouse
Attachments
71wpRRrE5gL._AA1500_.jpg

Postby Symara » Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Chain Caster of the Healing Chains of Chain Healing Chainheal.
Character Name: Kymmi
I have similar, a non starwars version Naga. Its the best mouse i have ever owned and it is great for vidjagaemz, getting used to the buttons isn't too hard and once you do you'll wonder how you played without. lol
Support our Minecraft server by donating here!

KYMI YOUR CAPSLOCK IS BORKEN!!!
(f ;..; )f BRAINS (f ;..; )f BRAINS (f ;..; )f BRAINS ¯\(°_o/¯ OMG too many of em wtf to do?
Founding member of Group Laser Cats- From the Eyes. MewMewPewPew: Furry and Mean. Formerly known as Group Awesome.
hey guiz, why is the sky gone red???
>8< Spider Pride!